Tuesday, April 21, 2009

PureFUN Vision

I told you a few weeks ago we were going to be working on an update of our vision and mission here at PureFUN! Thought I'd give you an update...

Tomorrow at our monthly staff lunch I'll be asking the team here to help me write our mission (how you do what you do) around these central thoughts:

At PureFUN! we make the world Better for Kids by......
At PureFUN! we make the world Better for You by.....
At PureFUN! we make the world Better for All by.....

And the working text for our vision statement (your preferred future) looks something like this:

PureFUN! - a family of integrated companies working to make our community and the world a better place for kids.

Do you have a vision and mission for your school? I'd love your thoughts and feedback - email me at todd@purefuninc.com

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment