Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Going to Cairo

This October I'm going back to Cairo to continue our work with the orphanage that helps kids from the garbage dump areas there. But this trip will be different because I'm taking some folks with me! My wife Carol is going as well as Mo T (our marketing guru), Eric K (our web guru), Jaceson M (our paper supply vendor guru) and Leo and Monica (owners of Skip's Hot Dogs - hot dog gurus!).

Why all the company you ask? Simple - these folks have gotten excited about our work there and want to help. So we're going to start a computer learning center for the kids, help widows with small business ideas to better support their families, and love on kids and the staff.

That's why - trying to make things "Better for Kids". More later....

If you ever want to know more please do no hestitate to call me - I'd love to talk with you about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment